So many families and individuals in Southwestern Pennsylvania go without basic items most of us take for granted.
We’re pleased to share your tangible donations – tax deductible based on their fair market value — with those who need them most.
212 Ninth Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Beans (raw/canned)
- Feminine hygiene products
- Gift cards (Walmart, Target, Giant Eagle, Amazon etc)
- Non-perishable food/snacks
- Soap/body wash
Pregnancy & Parenting
- Baby Food
- Baby Lotion
- Baby Soap
- Baby Wipes
- Baby/Children winter coats
- Diaper Rash Cream
- Diapers (most need sizes 4-6)
- Large items/Baby Gear – (new/gently used strollers, high chairs, bouncers, baby gates)
- Maternity Clothes (new/gently used)
- Seasonal Baby Clothes - (new/gently used winter clothes, sizes NB-4T)
It is difficult for us to pick up in-kind donations, but they may be dropped off at one of our office locations or program sites.
For more information:
Sarah McMurtry, Annual Giving and Stewardship Officer
Make an In-Kind Donation benefiting Catholic Charities of Pittsburgh through our Amazon Lists. To view a List, click one of the links listed below and sign into your Amazon account.