St. Joseph House of Hospitality
Catholic Charities offers practical assistance to those who are without shelter or at-risk of losing their homes. Founded in 1937, St. Joseph House of Hospitality is the only year-round men's residential program of its kind in southwestern Pennsylvania. To be eligible, candidates must be without shelter or at-risk of losing their homes, must have a limited income, and be 50 years of age or older.
Call 412-471-0666 to learn more.
St. Joseph House of Hospitality Offers:
- Private, furnished rooms
- Three daily meals in a full-service dining room
- Linen services
- Access to the free, in-house clothing room
- On-site support groups
- Recreational activities
- Comprehensive case management including:
- Medical and psychiatric care
- Drug and alcohol treatment
- Veterans assistance
- Housing services
- Job-seeking help