Ways to Give
Your generosity empowers individuals and families to overcome times of crisis and to find a sustainable path forward. Consider giving to support thousands of your neighbors in need right here in Southwestern PA.
Why Donate to Catholic Charities?
- Catholic Charities has a 112-year track record of meeting the critical needs of communities throughout southwestern Pennsylvania
- We answer short-term need, but more importantly, partner with those in hardship for long-term, self-sustaining solutions
- We serve over 20,000 each year
- We provide 350,000 Acts of Services each year
- 84 cents of every dollar goes to programs and services
- Donate with confidence! Charity Navigator scored us of 100 out of 100 in 2022 for high standards of financial stability, efficiency and sustainability.
- Catholic Charities’ budget is between $10-$12 million annually
- 44% of our revenue is contributed by private donors, another 42% comes from services contracted by a government entity and the remaining 14% comes from in-kind support, fees collected from a sliding scale formula, interest income and Diocesan donations
Our funding sources include private donations, corporate support, foundation awards, government contracts, diocesan donations and other miscellaneous income. A typical annual breakdown is represented in this graph