Mental Health Resources
Mental Health Forum
Healing Strength for the Mind, Body & Soul
Saturday, August 14, 2021
9:00 a.m. to Noon
Central Catholic High School
4720 Fifth Ave,
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Covid-19’s impact on emotional health
- Identifying emotional wounds
- Where to find programs and resources for parish members
- Doctor William Hahn, Deacon, Licensed Psychologist
Open to all pastors, pastor associates, school staff & teachers, CCD teachers, youth ministers, church leaders, and concerned parish members.
Post-Pandemic Stress Awareness and Fostering Relief
Preparing and equipping those working in ministry and education of the Church to care for neighbors wounded by the pandemic emotionally and spiritually.
Even as Covid cases decrease, the emotional trauma continues to rise.
How will you offer compassionate care to those wounded by the pandemic emotionally and spiritually?
“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” - Psalm 147:3
Sponsored by Catholic Charities and the Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh
In partnership with:
- Listening Friends
- Mental Health First Aid
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention