We'll teach you the skills to be successful in telecommunications, fiber optics and broadband, green technology, and more!
What we offer:
- Hands-on telecommunications training in just 8-to-10 weeks
- Connections to businesses that are looking for the skills we’ll teach you
What you’ll earn immediately
- Five professional certifications sought after by the telecommunications industry
- A starting wage of $20/hour
What you can expect in the future
- Continued growth and higher income
- An end of living paycheck to paycheck
This program is made possible due to the generosity of John and Lisa Gismondi and the Gismondi Foundation.
Gismondi Job Training Program
Telecommunications is one of the fastest-growing industries with thousands of jobs that go unfilled in southwestern Pennsylvania. Starting wages begin at $20/hour with the likelihood of increases and job promotions.
In 8-to-10 weeks through the Gismondi Job Training Program of Catholic Charities, we will teach and certify qualified learners the skills to be successful in the following areas:
Telecommunications involves building communication networks, installing the systems that 20th-Century communications run on, and maintaining or updating that infrastructure.
- Telecommunications Technician
- Low Voltage Electrician's Assistant
- Security & Fire Alarm Installer
Fiber Optics and Broadband
Fiber Optics and Broadband is a field that builds and maintains the cabling that provides internet and telephone systems.
- Fiber Optics Cable Installer
- Fiber Optics Splicing
- Fiber Optics Production Technician
- Fiber Optics Network Operator
Green Technology is a field that focuses on maintaining the different ways we limit the impact on the environment. This field focuses on reducing our carbon footprint and developing and implementing sustainable plans for the future.
- Recycling Technician
- Green Building Technician
- Conservation Technician
- Energy Auditor
- Teach you the basics of Telecommunications Technologies and how they connect us with the world
- Provide expert, hand-on experiences to prepare you for your job
- Make certain you’ll be work-ready after the training
- Offer the opportunity to obtain 5 in-demand certifications to highlight your new real-world skills
- Help you find employment and provide additional job skills like resume building or interview practice – even after you graduate
Fore more information call 412-456-6989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.