Give Big Pittsburgh
Date: November 30, 2021
Support St. Joseph House of Hospitality when you Give Big on Tuesday, November 30. Your gift provides private rooms, daily meals, intensive case management and life skills education.
Catholic Charities provides a continuum of services to individuals and families in our region, homelessness is one of our core services areas. Those without shelter have many issues that need to be addressed, but providing or identifying available shelter is paramount to increase both safety and stability. A few of our homeless services include a daytime winter warming center located in downtown Pittsburgh, open seven days a week December through March and St. Joseph House of Hospitality provides housing and case management for older men who have been homeless or are in immediate danger of becoming homeless. Additionally, we serve as the first point of contact for all homelessness in Butler County.
- Basic needs assistance
- Summer lunch program for children up to 18
- Winter warming station
- Pregnancy and parenting support
- Employment and life skills support and classes
- Free health care for the uninsured and underinsured
- Homelessness and housing support
- Special services for first generation Americans and those who have been marked by trauma