Community Wellness Fair Dates:
- October 15, 2022
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM at Challenges: Options in Aging Center (2706 Mercer Rd, New Castle, PA 16105)
- November 12, 2022
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM at St. Patrick Church, 317 W. Pike St.
Canonsburg, PA 15317
- March 11, 2023
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Allegheny County location TBD)
- April 1, 2023
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Butler County location TBD)
What’s more important than your good health?
Catholic Charities Free Health Care Center works with those who are uninsured or underinsured to provide free high-quality medical and dental care.
We operate as a family practice, treating routine issues, identifying serious problems and creating treatment plans to maintain and restore health for adults 19 and over.
- Dental and health screenings
- Primary care visits
- Treatment plan development
- Chronic disease management
- Nutrition and diet counseling
- Care coordination with external providers
- Coordination of financial assistance for external testing and prescriptions
- Specialty care:
- cardiology; pulmonology; orthopedics; dermatology; ear, nose, and throat; endocrinology; gynecology; ophthalmology; physical therapy; rheumatology
- partial & full prostheses/crowns; periodontics, and endodontics)
We can help you get the care you need now.
Call 412-456-6911, extension 1.