Catholic Charities Free Health Care Center
Mission of Mercy Dental Clinic
October 22-23, 2021
Mission of Mercy Pittsburgh is a free, two-day dental clinic for the underserved members of our community—from the working poor and the homeless to veterans and families who are uninsured or don’t have access to affordable dental care.
Catholic Charities Free Health Care Center provides completely free, high-quality medical and dental care to those who are uninsured and under-insured, 19 years-old and older.
Under-insured adults are those who have some health insurance, but still cannot afford the medical and/or dental care they need and/or essential prescriptions, such as medications to control high blood pressure or diabetes.
Our providers treat routine issues and identify serious problems, creating treatment plans to restore health.
- Primary care visits, including extensive first visit evaluations
- Treatment plan development
- Dental and health screenings
- Dental and medical therapy and management
- Chronic disease management
- Coordination of preventative care
- Health promotion and education, including diabetese education
- Nutrition and diet counseling
- Specialty care (including cardiology; pulmonology; orthopedics; dermatology; ear, nose, and throat; endocrinology; gynecology; ophthalmology; physical therapy; rheumatology; partial & full prostheses/crowns; periodontics, and endodontics)
- Care Coordination for any external provider referrals (private practices, medical/dental schools, etc.)
- Coordination of financial assistance enrollment applications for any external lab and testing referrals and pharmacy assistance programs
Call 412-456-6911, for eligibility requirements or to make an appointment. Select option #1 for the enrollment line.