Catholic Charities Free Health Care Center
Catholic Charities Free Health Care Center provides completely free, high-quality medical and dental care to those who are uninsured and under-insured, 19 years-old and older.
Under-insured adults are those who have some health insurance, but still cannot afford the medical and/or dental care they need and/or essential prescriptions, such as medications to control high blood pressure or diabetes.
Our providers treat routine issues and identify serious problems, creating treatment plans to restore health.
- Primary care visits, including extensive first visit evaluations
- Treatment plan development
- Dental and health screenings
- Dental and medical therapy and management
- Chronic disease management
- Coordination of preventative care
- Health promotion and education, including diabetese education
- Nutrition and diet counseling
- Specialty care (including cardiology; pulmonology; orthopedics; dermatology; ear, nose, and throat; endocrinology; gynecology; ophthalmology; physical therapy; rheumatology; partial & full prostheses/crowns; periodontics, and endodontics)
- Care Coordination for any external provider referrals (private practices, medical/dental schools, etc.)
- Coordination of financial assistance enrollment applications for any external lab and testing referrals and pharmacy assistance programs
Call 412-456-6911, for eligibility requirements or to make an appointment. Select option #1 for the enrollment line.