Hero opportunities in 2023
Five easy ways for you to be a hero
Want to be a hero this year? Read our top 5 ways you can be a hero in 2023. Or come up with your own way to be our hero.
- Make a financial donation. 84 cents out of every dollar goes to programs and services. Charity Navigator scored us of 100 out of 100 in 2022 for high standards of financial stability, efficiency and sustainability.
- Donate your vehicle ... or any type of property. We’ll even pay off loans, liens, commissions owed and closing costs.
- Organize an in-kind drive. Basic hygiene and baby supplies are always needed. They provide physical comfort and re-affirm dignity for many who believe they’ve been forgotten.
- Share your talents and time. Help deliver baby supplies to moms and their little ones, facilitate services at one of our upcoming community wellness fairs or offer a little administrative support.
- Join us in prayer. We pray to meet the specific needs of our clients, communities and co-workers. We’d love to welcome you as a prayer partner.