Therapist – Beaver Office
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh is seeking an experienced and compassionate Therapist to join the Beaver County Office.
At Catholic Charities, Diocese of Pittsburgh, we know there’s no such thing as a cookie cutter fix, especially when it comes to caring for families, couples and individuals facing challenging times.
We’re seeking an experienced, master’s-level Therapist who understands different people require different solutions – but everyone needs respect, care and compassion.
As a successful candidate, you’ll invest your deep commitment to fostering healing through individual treatment approaches and case management services. One day you might be conducting individual sessions through our new tele-therapy platform or you might be facilitating group therapy on-site. You’ll have your own support, too, through gifted colleagues who share your belief that healthy people contribute to healthy communities.
We’ll work with you to help you meet continuing education requirements and encourage you to share your knowledge with our partners and the communities we serve. Because we believe in investing in our team members, you’ll also enjoy a competitive salary, 14 paid holidays each year and strong medical, dental and vision plans.
By the way, your weekends are your own. You’ll have a stable Monday through Friday schedule.
Take a look at the full job description below and let us know if you’re ready to bring healing and hope to those in Beaver County who need your expertise.
Catholic Charities has a long-standing history of doing good work by helping people in need. Founded in 1910 to serve struggling immigrant families who came to our region and arrived hungry, homeless and alone. Catholic Charities helped them with food, clothing, shelter and the skills necessary to begin a new life. Today, Catholic Charities continues the efforts of our founders with compassionate service that empowers individuals, strengthens families and builds better communities.
The Therapist in the Beaver County Office provides skilled level therapy and case management services to families, couples, and individuals.
Key Performance Objectives
- Develops accurate assessment and diagnosis to ensure appropriate and differential planning and treatment for each client.
- Develops and maintains service plans for all clients to ensure appropriate goal setting and progress in treatment.
- Provides a variety of effective treatment approaches and case management services to ensure an appropriate response to divergent client needs.
- Conducts group therapy services to provide a specialized therapeutic intervention with appropriate clients.
- Documents client and treatment information in a timely, comprehensive, and clinically accurate manner to ensure compliance with program standards.
- Prepares for and participates in case conferences to meet client needs and program requirements.
- Completes continuing education requirements of agency and appropriate professional organizations to ensure continued professional development.
- Provides follow-up contacts with referral sources and community agencies as appropriate to ensure continuity of care for clients.
- Provides education to community and county agencies on mental health topics as requested.
- A Master's Degree in Social Work Counseling, Psychology, or a related field from an accredited institution is required.
- A minimum of three years of experience in individual and group counseling is required.
- LCSW, LPC, or another PA clinical licensure is required.
- Current credentials to provide therapy services in Beaver County is strongly preferred.
- Act 33/34 clearances are required.
To provide additional safety protocols during the COVID-19 Pandemic, therapists are conducting remote counseling with Simple Practice and video sessions as needed.
What We Offer
Catholic Charities offers an opportunity to do good work within our communities. As the Therapist in the Beaver County Office you will provided needed counseling services to individuals, couples, and families in need.
In addition to a competitive salary and a supportive team environment, Catholic Charities offers a benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous time off programs, including 14 paid holidays per year
- Retirement plan that is fully paid by Catholic Charities
- Employer-paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Business casual dress environment
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be notified.
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh is an equal opportunity employer.